Who Needs a Dog Walker?
Before I became a dog Walker...I thought this was a luxury item for people. was wrong. If you own a dog, you should hire a dog walker.
Some people require more extensive pet care than others. This is one of the great things about hiring a dog walker. You can customize your pet care services to meet your and your dogs individual needs.
Here is a list of times that people need a dog walker:
- When you are working. Unfortunately we often have to work long hours and don't have the time to give our dogs the exercise/potty breaks that they require.
- When you are sick or injured. Even though you are not able to perform these task yourself-your dogs still need to get exercised.
- When you are on vacation. Many pets prefer the comfort of their own home. When you hire a dog walker to care for your pets they can relax in their own home. Plus they will get exercised and get lots of attention.
- When you go skiing or are going to be gone for long days. We all know how ski traffic is. Enjoy the slopes, without having images or your poor dog crossing their legs...
- It comes in handy to have a dog walker lined up for those unexpected emergencies. Sometimes you get busy and you may require some last minute help. Neighbors are not always available when we need them.
- Elderly people need help caring for their pets. Often times, they are no longer able to care for their pets. By hiring a dog walker,they can keep their pets which make great companions.
This is just a short list of the reasons that one might need a dog walker.